SPORTS ARENA OBJECTIVES & RULES
We at SAMBA SPORTS ARENA wish to encourage friendly competition.
It is our sincere hope that all players and spectators enjoy our
facility. Our facility is here for your recreational needs, if
there is anything we can do to improve it, please let us hear from
you. Your comments and suggestions are encouraged and
appreciated. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES OF SAMBA SPORTS ARENA
Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own
risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers and
staff of SAMBA SPORTS ARENA, assume no liability for any injuries or
accidents which may occur. Please reference Waiver of Liability page.
- Conduct within the facility by players and
spectators should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship, both on and
off the field.
- SAMBA SPORTS ARENA does not assume any
responsibility for any items Lost or Stolen.
- NO Food, or Drinks on the Playing Field
- NO Chewing Tobacco, Sunflower Seeds or Chewing Gum
on the Playing Field
- PLEASE NO PETS inside the Facility
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for their
children. Any damage to SAMBA SPORTS ARENA
and/or surrounding buildings and vehicles are the responsibility of
the parents/guardians. SAMBA SPORTS ARENA assumes no liability.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the
LAWS OF THE GAME http://www.usindoor.com
And as modified by this facility
- Pregnancy: SAMBA
SPORTS ARENA will NOT ALLOW a pregnant woman to play after the first
trimester of pregnancy (3 months).
SAMBA SPORTS ARENA has a ZERO
TOLERANCE POLICY. PLAYERS or
SPECTATORS Arguing or fighting inside or outside facility can expect
the following: You Fight, You Leave and your
membership is terminated. NO REFUNDS!
Teams and or Individuals dropping out of the league
once schedule games have been posted will forfeit registration fee.
NO REFUNDS and NO CREDITS. Samba Sports Arena is ONLY obligated
to contact team coach or team captain/contact in the event of
schedule changes. SAMBA SPORTS ARENA reserves the right to refuse
play or service to anyone.
SAMBA SPORTS ARENA HOUSE RULES
Each PLAYER must have a SAMBA SPORTS ARENA Players card and present
it to the referee BEFORE the game begins. No Players card NO PLAY
- ADULT LEAGUES: NO CLEATS. Turf shoes or Indoor shoes
recommended. YOUTH LEAGUES may wear turf or outdoor cleats
- ALL players must wear SHINGUARDS and they must be covered.
- Athletic attire recommended: NO Grey or Safety Green/Yellow
T-shirts. NO JEANS or SHORTS with zippers/pockets.
- If you cancel or reschedule a game. SAMBA SPORTS ARENA is only
obligated to inform the other TEAMS CONTACT PERSON.
- PLAYERS; u8 & u10 play 6 vs. 6. u12, u14 &
Adults 5 vs. 5 an extra player is awarded if a team is down by 5 points.
- All free kicks are DIRECT (Exception see COED RULES)
and defensive team must give 6 feet. YOUTH LEAGUES: Kick off
- 3-LINES, Ball cannot travel across 3 lines without
touching a player, wall or floor.
- Substitutions are on the fly, except goalkeeper. Ball must
be at restart of play.
- A ball played into the roof, will be placed on the LINE nearest
to where the player kicked ball. NOT where it hits on the roof.
- A goal is determined as the whole of the ball completely crossing
ANYONE kicking BALL into the ceiling deliberatley, SLAMMING
DOORS can expect 2 - 5min suspension or expullsion at the
referees discretion. Players or Spectators ARGUING with the eferee ZERO
A FOUL? The following are considered fouls
IF the referee deems they are, whether they were committed
intentionally, unintentionally or in a dangerous manor. And can
result in 2min suspension. 5min suspension or removal from game
or facility if referee deems necessary.
Kicks or attempting to kick an opponent, referee, spectator, or employee.
- Trips or attempts to trip an opponent.
- Jumps at an opponent
- Charges an opponent or goalkeeper, from behind, side or charging
into the boards.
- Strikes or attempts to strike an opponent, referee, spectator or employee.
- Pushes an opponent.
- Holds an opponent.
- Spits at an opponent.
- Handles the ball.
- Forcing an opponent into the boards.
- Slide tackling.
- Playing ball on the ground. On the ground defined as hand,
knee or body on the ground.
- Verbal abuse or taunting an opponent, referee or spectator.
- A player can not obstruct the goalkeeper in the goal box, when
he/she attempts to throw ball. (Player must be outside goal box.)
- Playing in a manor that the referee deems dangerous to any player.
- Delay of game. Not putting ball into play within 6 seconds.
RULES FOR GOALKEEPER.
Goalkeeper handles ball longer than 6 seconds
- Plays ball back to him/herself with feet.
- Plays ball to him/herself on a goal throw.
- Goalkeeper cannot slide outside goal box.
- Goalkeeper cannot reach out and handle ball outside of goal box.
- Goalkeeper cannot pick up a ball intentionally played back by a
team mate, even if team mate uses the wall to play ball back. A
ball passed back from team mate waist up is ok to pick up.
SPORTS ARENA ADULT COED HOUSE RULE
Number of players 5 vs. 5. Coed consists of 2 men and 2 women
and a goalkeeper of their choice.
- Scoring. Male goal =1pt/Female goal =2pts.
- A Defensive deflected goal, points will be determined by 1. Who
shot & 2. If shot was on target for the goal. This will be
determined by the referee.
- Macho Rule: A man shoots or clears a ball of the wall and
hits the opposition women above the knees - A 2min suspension will be
awarded. Repeated violation will 5mins then out for remainder
of game. Coed A Division first time will be a warning 2nd
time Rule takes affect, all other divisions rule apply.
SAMBA SUBSTITION POLICY
If the game is not a FORFEIT, opposing team
reserves the right to REFUSE oppositions substitue player/players
MUST have a VALID SAMBA PLAYERS Card
MUST be REGISTERED on a team. IF you are NOT on a team,
you MUST pay $15. to play (Even if the team is paid)
Substitution with a NON FULLY PAID TEAM the following
$10. For players on
EXISTING team. & $15.
For persons without a team.